In need of a night light that will provide visibility in the entire room yet be dim enough for a restful nights sleep? Look no further! The other night lights on the market just don't cut it. They either use blue light sources, are too dim, too bright, do not stay on long enough and the list goes on. See our blog post on how many night lights on the market may be keeping your family from getting enough sleep.
- Set it and forget it, 30,000 hours or 7 years lifespan, super energy saver, costs less than 10 cents a month!
- Proprietary long wavelength LED source promotes sleep, will not affect sleep hormone melatonin production
- With 7 LED's built in, much brighter than standard amber night light yet comfortable for the bedroom
- Daylight sensor turns off the night light when surrounding environment is lit
- Does not block use of second plug on wall outlet
Not sure which night light is for you? Our recommendation to use our red night light only when minimal visibility is needed such as the bedroom at night. We are able to perceive yellow light better so we recommend using our amber light in hallways or in the bathroom where more visibility is needed.